- Louvered wall dryer vent and exhaust vent
- Made of strong 16 ounce copper, hammered copper, or stainless steel
- Great for venting a dryer, bathroom fan, or stove vent hood.
- One way louvers only allow air out, keeping the elements from getting in.
- Pipe extends 8" in length (standard)
Which Mounting Style? Thunderbird Products' vents come in two different mounting styles. The flush mount should be purchased if the siding of your building is already installed, or if your building is brick or stone. The stucco mount model has a flashing and is meant to be installed prior to the siding installation. This mount can best be used with stucco, or wood / vinyl siding (stucco mount vents must be installed underneath siding and water-proofing).
|Product Drawing||Low Profile Louvered Dryer Vent / Exhaust Vent Stucco Mount Drawing
Low Profile Louvered Dryer Vent / Exhaust Vent Flush Mount Drawing (141 KB)
Low Profile Louvered Dryer Vent / Exhaust Vent Stucco Mount Drawing (146 KB)
Low Profile Louvered Dryer Vent / Exhaust Vent Flush Mount CAD Drawing (120 KB)
|Application||Bathroom Vent, Dryer Vent, Exhaust Vent, Stove Vent, Wall Vent|
|Installation||Brick, Stone, Stucco, Wall, Wood|
|Material||Copper, Stainless Steel, Hammered Copper|